We are hiring responsible & dependable Professional House Cleaners!!!
At Two Maids & A Mop-Naperville, we understand our team members are the most important asset. Therefore, showing respect and appreciation for our team members is a huge part of our culture and identity. We believe hard work and top performance deserve recognition, and our company provides a culture where it's possible to have fun, work hard, and feel appreciated. Finally, we regularly take time to celebrate milestones, and given we are a growing company, you better believe we will be celebrating many, many, milestones. Come join us in the celebration!
Qualities we are looking for:
- Customer Focused - Two Maids & A Mop is a customer service company that just happens to clean houses. Our customers are our priority at all times!
- Dependability - If you think being five minutes early is being late, you are a good fit! Monday through Friday 7:45 am - 5:00 pm. Attendance is a must.
- Trustworthy - As a bonded company, we require each candidate to pass a nationwide criminal background check, drug screens, and display a high level of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Energetic - Our days are fast-paced, full of surprises, and challenging in so many ways! There is very little sitting or down time, so please be honest with yourselves.
- Communications - We communicate with our customers, managers, and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Problem Solving - It's very important to be able to resolve issues in the field throughout your day without relying on someone to hold your hand
- Time Management - Being able to efficiently handle the day's work will make or break an individual's stress level and job satisfaction. Always running late or being pressed for time takes away from our ability to provide excellent Customer service!
- Detail Oriented - Did you see that cobweb in the corner? A trained eye will notice every detail and ensure customer satisfaction every single day.
All Team Members of our company must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older and authorized to work in the U.S. and e available Monday-Friday between 7:45 am - 5:00 pm.
- You must provide your own dependable mode of transportation to use for work, have a Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record, and provide proof of current auto insurance.
- You must successfully undergo a nationwide criminal background check and any drug screenings.
- You must be pet friendly, reliable, dependable & display a high level of honesty and integrity.
- You are courteous, have an eye for cleanliness, and take pride in what you do.
More about the Position:
Professional House Cleaners will be traveling to our customer's homes as part of a team to perform routine and specific tasks as assigned. As a Professional House Cleaner, you will be responsible for providing top quality work and customer service to our customers through various tasks and communications. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes mileage reimbursement, paid training, all of your supplies and equipment, and various awards and incentives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition, and our company provides a culture where it's possible to have fun, work hard, and feel appreciated.
Two Maids & A Mop - Naperville
Two Maids & A Mop was recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as the nation's fastest growing cleaning company! We provide residential cleaning services that range from routine weekly maintenance to deep cleanings of a home from top to bottom. We recognize and reward top performers through our one of a kind Pay for Performance Plan, and we are passionate about our partnership with Cleaning For A Reason where we provide free cleanings to women undergoing cancer treatment. Our growth and success allow us to provide opportunities to individuals who want to be a part of something bigger and find satisfaction in a career as a Professional House Cleaner!
Company Website: www.twomaidsNaperville.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)